Date of updation: 29th, Sep 2011
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THESE USE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE USING THE Mylabyogi.COM WEBSITE ("Mylabyogi").
If you have immediate health issues, please call your Physician directly or in the event of a medical emergency, call your Doctor/Emergency Helpline immediately.
Terms & Conditions of Use
The services provided by Mylabyogi on the website and off the website are provided for your convenience. THESE SERVICES ARE NOT MEDICAL ADVICE. THESE SERVICES ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE THE PROVISION OR PRACTICE OF MEDICAL, NURSING OR PROFESSIONAL HEALTH CARE ADVICE OR SERVICES IN ANY JURISDICTION. Mylabyogi attempts to be as accurate as possible. The information available on the Web Site is presented in a concise format and is provided for informational purposes only. It does not intended in any way to be a substitute for professional medical examination or assessment of a patient's condition. We recommend that you consult your physician prior to using any services of Mylabyogi
The content on Mylabyogi should not be used for diagnosing a medical or health condition. Please carefully read all information provided by the manufacturers / services providers of any products/ services advertised or promoted on Mylabyogicom and displayed on or in the associated product packaging and labels before purchasing and/or using such products. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, you should contact your professional healthcare provider. You agree that you will not under any circumstances disregard any professional medical advice or delay in seeking such advice in reliance on any Content provided on or through the Web Site. Reliance on any such Content is solely at your own risk.
General Terms and Conditions
If you post or submit to this Web Site information, emails, content or suggestions ("Submitted Content"), you grant Mylabyogi and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable right to use as per the terms of this Web Site. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submitted Content; that your Submitted Content is accurate; that use of your Submitted Content does not violate these policies and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Mylabyogi and its affiliates and sub-licensees for all losses, damages and claims directly or indirectly caused by, arising out of or relating to your Submitted Content. Mylabyogi has the right but not the obligation to monitor, edit and/or remove any Submitted Content. Mylabyogi takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Submitted Content from you or any third party.
Mylabyogi cannot be held responsible or otherwise take responsibility for the Submitted Content of any user-created pages. However, we reserve the right to remove any page from our servers which we determine is in violation of our rules and guidelines. Users are solely responsible for all files contained in their own directory, and can be held legally liable for the Contents of the same.
Mylabyogi cannot guarantee that the Web Site will be available at all times. DO NOT USE THE WEB SITE AS YOUR ONLY SOURCE FOR INFORMATION OR DETAILS ABOUT YOUR HEALTH. You understand that Mylabyogi cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that this Web Site and its contents, and your records and information, will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties or that it will be available to you at any time.
You grant Mylabyogi and all other persons or entities involved in the operation of the Web Site the right to transmit, monitor, retrieve, store and use your information in connection with the operations and saving of your records/ data. You agree that you are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data and for maintaining a means external to the Web Site for the reconstruction of lost data.
You agree not to :
- Circumvent, or attempt to circumvent, any security and/or payment mechanism implemented in connection with the services and/or Web Site;
- "Stalk", intimidate, annoy, abuse or otherwise harass any person via the service and/or Web Site;
- Transmit any chain letters, "spam" or junk e-mail to or through the service and/or Web Site;
- Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by Mylabyogi;
- Harvest or collect personal information about other members/users whether or not for commercial purposes;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine," or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the service and/or Web Site;
- Post, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior consent of the owner of such proprietary rights;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights or notices contained in the Web Site;
- Post or transmit to or from this Web Site any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, other Material or objectionable information of any kind, including without limitation, any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law or regulation in the applicable jurisdiction;
You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, broadcast, re-broadcast, publicly perform, rent or lend, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, any of the products, the services or any related software. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify or disable any copy protection or use limitation systems associated with the Mylabyogi's Web Site.
Respect for the Community
Mylabyogi does not preview what people say on our community forums and blogs. But, if it is found that you are using the forums in ways that do not support their original purpose, you would be prevented from entering the community forums. Mylabyogi reserves the right to decide whether any particular use of Mylabyogi by our visitors undermines the purpose of Mylabyogi.
We regard the items listed below as guidelines for etiquette when using Mylabyogi.
You must agree to these guidelines
- Respect the privacy and views of others
- Do not use Mylabyogi to promote any specific goods or services;
- Do not post obscene, defamatory, harmful, or knowingly false information; and
- Do not use Mylabyogi for unlawful purposes.
Copyrights and Trademarks
The entire Content included in this Web Site, including but not limited to text, design, graphics, interfaces, or code and the selection and arrangements thereof is governed by the copyright laws of India, and is the property of Mylabyogi. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names (collectively the "Marks") are trademarks or registered trademarks of and are proprietary to Mylabyogi.
Pursuant to various provisions of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957 and the Indian Information and Technology Act, 2000 (the "Acts"), Mylabyogi reserves the right to terminate a person's use of this Web Site and any services or information provided at or through this Web Site, if Mylabyogi determines in its sole and absolute discretion that the person is engaged in any activity that may be infringing, including, without limitation, alleged acts of first-time or repeat infringement, regardless of whether the material or activity is ultimately determined to be infringing or being illegal under the Acts.
This Web Site contains hyperlinks to other Web sites controlled by parties other than Mylabyogi. Mylabyogi is not responsible for and does not endorse the contents or use of these Web sites.
Limitation of Liability
The Content comes from sources believed to be accurate, but may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Mylabyogi makes no representations about the results to be obtained from using the Mylabyogi.com Site or the Content. The use of the Mylabyogi Site and the Content is at your own risk.
You acknowledge that in connection with the Mylabyogi Site, information will be transmitted over local Exchange Interexchange and Internet Backbone Carrier Lines and through routers switches and other devices owned, maintained and serviced by third party local exchange and long distant carriers, utilities, internet service providers and others, all of which are beyond the control and jurisdiction of Mylabyogi and its suppliers. Accordingly, Mylabyogi assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Mylabyogi Site.
Mylabyogi disclaims all and any kind of warranties, both express or implied, without limitation including the implied warranties of products for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Mylabyogi does not represent or warrant that
- The site or products will your expectations or requirements.
- The site or services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free.
- Any content that can be obtained through the use of the site or products will be accurate, timely, complete or reliable.
- Any errors in the products (if any) will be corrected.
Mylabyogi does not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever with regards to the website or products or information or services available through the website. Mylabyogi does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or correctness or usefulness of any opinions, advice, services, products or other information provided through the website or on the internet generally.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Mylabyogi, as well as its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements (including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees) resulting from, or alleged to result from, your violation of these terms and conditions of use.
In no event shall Mylabyogi be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury / wrongful death, lost profits or damages resulting from lost data or business interpretation) arising out of or in connection with the website or the content / information on the website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory, and whether or not Mylabyogi is advised of the possibility of such damages. Your sole and exclusive remedy for dissatisfaction with the website, is to stop using the same.
Mylabyogi may end your use of the Web Site if we believe that you have violated the letter or spirit of this Agreement. We may also end your use of the Web Site if we believe you have violated the rights of Mylabyogi or any third party. We may end your use of the Web Site for any reason with or without notice to you. We may also change or remove Mylabyogi, with or without notice to you and without any penalty.
Compliance with Anti-Spamming Laws
Mylabyogi has zero-tolerance for unsolicited bulk email, unsolicited posting to news groups or other illegal activities. The Consumer shall not infringe upon the rights of others, distribute chain letters or unsolicited bulk electronic mail ("spamming"), propagate computer worms or viruses, use a false identity, attempt to gain unauthorized entry to any site or network, infringe copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights. The Consumer further agrees to comply with Indian export laws concerning the transmission of technical data and other regulated materials via the World Wide Web. The Consumer agrees to indemnify and hold Mylabyogi harmless for any and all acts found or suspected to be in violation hereof. The Consumer shall indemnify and hold Mylabyogi harmless against and from losses, damages, costs, and reasonable attorneys' fees, if any, incurred in defending and/or resolving any suits brought against Mylabyogi or any of its employees, shareholders or officers, arising from any claims, by anyone arising out of an alleged violation of any anti-spamming rules, regulations, laws, statutes, and the like. The Consumer's account will be terminated for any of the above infractions. By accepting this agreement you are holding Mylabyogi harmless for any and all of these actions and agree to the policies as so stated.
If any portion of these terms is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable portion shall be construed in accordance with applicable law to the greatest extent possible and the remainder of the provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- By checking the box associated with "Informed Consent", You acknowledge that you understand and agree with the following:
- I understand that the laws that protect privacy and the confidentiality of medical information also apply to Mylabyogi and that no information obtained in the use of services through Mylabyogi, which identifies me, will be disclosed to researchers or other entities without my consent.
- I understand that using the some services of Mylabyogi may involve electronic communication of my personal information to other partners who may be located in other areas.
- I understand that I may expect the anticipated accuracy for the blood tests/ services from Mylabyogi, but that no results can be guaranteed or assured.
- I understand that my healthcare information may be shared with other individuals for scheduling and billing purposes. The above mentioned people will all maintain confidentiality of the information obtained.
Payment & Refund Policy:
Mylabyogi shall not incur any liability and shall declare any service guarantee void in event of one or more of the following circumstances:
- If you have not provided Mylabyogi with correct patient details including the patient's name, address, telephone number, mobile number, date of appointment for sample collection etc.
- If, through no fault of Mylabyogi, your payment account does not contain sufficient funds to complete the transaction or the transaction exceeds the credit limit of your overdraft amount.
- If the payment processing center is not working properly, and you know or have been advised by Mylabyogi about the malfunction, before, at the time of, or immediately after you execute the transaction.
- If circumstances beyond the control of Mylabyogi (such as, but not limited to, fire, flood, or interference from external forces) prevent proper execution of the transaction and Mylabyogi has taken reasonable precautions to avoid these circumstances.
- In case of payment through credit card, if the details provided by user are inaccurate, incorrect or entered fraudulently.
- If the user is in breach of any of the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement and/or the Terms and Conditions of the usage of Mylabyogi.
- You agree, understand and confirm that the credit card details provided by you for availing services of Mylabyogi will be correct and accurate.
- You confirm that you shall not use credit cards that are not lawfully owned by you.
- You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details to www.Mylabyogi.com.
- The said information will not be utilized and shared by www.Mylabyogi.com with any of the third parties unless required by law, regulation or court order.
Stop Payment Requests
Mylabyogi cannot assist with a stop payment request for any payment scheduled using a Payment Account credit card. In any such case, you must immediately and directly contact your credit card company.
Mylabyogi would accommodate refunds of payments made online in case extraordinary situations and if the appointment has been cancelled due to unavoidable circumstances. Refund requests would be entertained provided the appointment is cancelled 24 hours before the time of the scheduled visit.
A request for refund should be sent via email to refund@Mylabyogi.com or via telephone at +91 90225 33888 A refund request must mention the following details and also enclose a copy of the online receipt received:
- The transaction number
- Name of the customer whose sample was to be collected
- Email ID
- Date of booking
- Amount paid
- The person's name in whose favour the cheque has to be issued.
The request would be processed and a refund cheque would be issued within 10 working days of the request date. Refund requests post sample collection or report delivery would not be entertained. Mylabyogi would not be liable to address any refund requests once the sample has been collected for the customer or within 24 hours of the scheduled appointment.